CMM Care Solutions
CMM Care Solutions
Our Supported Independent Living or Supported Accommodation is an NDIS funded support service that helps people with a disability live in shared accomodation. As you develop your independence, we are with you every step of the way, providing support and assisting you to live life on your own terms.
Our program is designed to help you develop your independence and engage in a variety of activities and programs. We provide you with support that helps you deal with everyday tasks like cleaning, cooking and personal care. Some of our services include:
- Personal care and hygiene
- Shopping and meal preparation
- Cleaning and gardening
- Community participation
- Assistance with appointments
- Developing your hobbies and interests
- Health support and assistance with medications
Coordination of Supports
CMM Care Solutions employs highly skilled and experienced Support Coordinators who assist you in navigating the disability service system. They assist you in identifying, developing, coordinating and accessing supports and services on your behalf and helps you to access supports and services on their own.
Here is a list of some of the Support Coordination services.
Our Support Coordination team helps you:
- To understand your NDIS plan to meet your goals
- To provide information, advice and support when decisions are to be made
- Teach you how to access the NDIS portal so that you can monitor how your funds are spent
- Hep you monitor the progress and outcomes of your goals
- Help you to prepare for your next NDIS review meeting
We offer you two levels of support:
This type of support focuses on addressing any barriers to accessing disability services and works to resolve them. We assist you with managing multiple or complex supports from a range of providers, monitor your progress and resolve any further issues that may crop up. Our ultimate goal is to work with you so that you can reach your full potential.
Specialist Support Coordination
This service is more time limited and focuses more on resolving significant issues that prevent access to service delivery. We reduce complexities within your support environment.
Psychosocial Recovery Coach
Psychosocial disability is a disability that may arise from a mental health condition, not everyone who has a mental health condition will have a psychosocial disability. Recovery is defined as achieving an optimal state of personal, social and emotional wellbeing. Our team of qualified and experienced Psychosocial Recovery Coaches are ready to assist you in the journey of recovery, our coaches have more than 10 years of experience in mental health-related work.
The following are a list of services provided to you in the Recovery Plan:
- Assist with plan implementation
- Support participants with their recovery plan
- Coaching on Capacity building and resilience through strong relationships.
- Coach Participants to increase their recovery skills
- Develop relationships that will assist with recovery
- Motivation, individual strengths and decision-making capabilities
Psychosocial Rehabilitation - Mental health
At CMM Care Solutions, we understand the importance of providing personalized mental health care support for our Participants and this has become one of our distinctive support services. Our mental health approach focuses on the promotion of positive self-regulating activities and provision of supports that inspire participants to take personal responsibilities. We work with the Government, community groups and other stakeholders to promote better mental health and wellbeing.
Our vision is to provide viable and sustainable community managed mental health services across Australia and to promote the cultural values supported by the inclusion person centred goals.
Some of the highlights of this service
- To provide Psychosocial Rehabilitation and recovery coaching.
- Our main focus is on the application of evidence based mental health practices that promote social and community integration for our participants.
- Our team will always work with your formal and informal supports, and all stakeholders for the optimal outcomes for our participants.
Community Nursing Care
Community Nursing Care is a service we provide to help you lead an independent and healthy life. Our qualified nurses cater to your clinical and personal needs in the comfort of your own home by a qualified nurse. These services can be provided at your home or at our Community Clinic.
A registered nurse will assess your clinical needs and determine the type and frequency of nursing and personal services you will need. These services are provided to you by our dedicated and experienced care workers.
The following is a list of some of the services we provide under our Community Nursing Care program:
- Wound management
- Personal care
- Community Participation
- Catheter care
- Care after a hospital stay
- General nursing care
- Respiratory support
- Diabetes management
- Dementia management
- Overnight nursing care
Our Personal Care program offers assistance with daily self-care tasks so that we can help you maintain a high standard of personal care. We help you feel confident about your appearance and feel good in general.
The following is a list of services that our Personal Care program offers you assistance with:
- Personal hygiene including showering, oral hygiene, dressing and grooming, bladder and bowel management etc.
- Attending appointments
- Use of aids and appliances, hearing and communication devices
- Eating and drinking
- Assistance with mobility and transferring, for example moving in and out of bed and on or off the toilet
- Basic first aid
- Medication assistance
- Meal preparation
We, at CMM Care Solutions realize how important community participation is for the overall wellbeing of an individual. Our Community Participation Support program provides opportunities for meaningful community inclusion and developing your skills, thus increasing your potential for employment and having a quality life.
Here is a list of some of the services that a support worker might assist you with:
- Attending personal development courses
- Attending community events or sporting events
- Going on a vacation
- Joining a social group
- Visiting a local library
- Seeing a movie or attending a concert
- Assistance with using public transport
- Participating in volunteer activities
For people with a disability, transport is a major hurdle as it inhibits access to community, work, study, employment or medical appointments. We at CMM Care Solutions understand that transport is an important factor that enables social and economic participation and we assist you with moving around in the community with ease.
We help you build your mobility so that you can achieve your daily goals and increase your independence. We build your confidence so that you can use public transport with ease. An NDIS participant may also be able to access transport funding if they are unable to use public transport because of their disability.
CMM Care Solutions can provide support for the following appropriate tasks:
- Grocery shopping
- Attending appointments
- Attending community events, groups or clubs
- Visiting the park or library
- Picking up prescriptions from the local chemist
- Helping you navigate the public transport system
Household Tasks & Domestic Assistance
There is no place like home! We at CMM Care Solutions understand how important a clean and tidy home is for our health, wellbeing, safety and comfort. We work with you to ensure that your home is cared for just the way you like it. Our services are available on a regular or occasional basis, depending on your choice.
Our home care services team includes highly skilled and friendly staff that ensure that your home is well-maintained and is cleaned to your satisfaction. This gives you more time to focus on activities that you enjoy and helps you stay organized and relaxed and maintain quality of life.
The following list outlines some of our home care services:
- Daily assistance with household cleaning
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with shopping
- Assistance with household management skills
- Vacuuming, sweeping and mopping
- Changing bed sheets
- Washing, drying, ironing and putting away Laundry
- Cleaning the bathroom or kitchen
- Caring for plants or pets